Hello Friends! The 2019 trip has filled to capacity. Thank you for your interest in traveling to England with Julie Klassen. We certainly hope to offer more tours in the future as the opportunity arises.
We had such a great time on our first group tour, that we’ve decided to offer another trip next summer. I hope you will travel with us to see some of our favorite places in England and settings from my books. Here is a sampling of what you will experience:
- Stay in a wonderful manor house and highly-rated hotels. Enjoy delicious meals and afternoon tea.
- See thatched cottages, charming villages, shops and tearooms in the lovely Cotswolds region.
- Visit Shakespeare’s Stratford-Upon-Avon. Optional add-on evening performance (depending on availability).
- Tour the idyllic National Trust village of Lacock, which has been used in filming Pride and Prejudice, Cranford, etc., and serves as the model for the village in my Tales From Ivy Hill series.
- Spend time in the Georgian city of Bath, with its stunning architecture, museums and gardens.
- Visit the scenic Cornwall coast, setting of The Tutor’s Daughter and the popular Poldark series.
- Visit Jane Austen’s House, where she wrote her beloved novels.
Perhaps you would like to travel with a friend or two, a spouse, or members of your family or book club. Or sign up for the tour on your own and meet new friends with similar interests. Make plans now to join us for this unforgettable experience!
Please Note: We’ll follow this itinerary to the best of our ability, but specific sights and lodging cannot be guaranteed at this time. Changes may be required due to availability, unexpected closings, etc.
9-Day Land Only tour price*$3350.00 USD
Price based on double occupancy in hotels. Single supplement will apply.
Note: Cash (check payment) discounted cost is $3350.00 USD
Full cost if using a credit card is 3475.00 USD
Option to add group airfare from Minneapolis for $1150 USD (cash discounted price) other cities available at additional cost.
Deposit is $500.00 USD per person due at time of registration. The final payment is due on March 15, 2019. Payments are non-refundable.
Post-departure travel insurance is included for group members. It is possible to upgrade the insurance policy on an individual basis to include cancellation (for covered reasons only) and trip delay coverage. Details of the included coverage and cost options for the upgraded coverage will be provided upon tour registration.
We are happy to assist with flight cost quotes from other departure cities. Email Patt@tvlleaders.com for details.